Kyocera CS 6500i
• An adjustable 10.2" Color Touch-screen Control Panel is mounted on a movable arm for maximum viewing comfort. Intuitive prompts, on-board help guidance and accessibility display make programming from the device quick and effortless.
• Robust connectivity features including standard Gigabit Ethernet, offer seamless integration within virtually any network environment or platform. • A standard 270 sheet Dual Scan Document Processor enables super fast scan speeds in full color and black & white at up to 160 images per minute.
• A standard USB Host Interface provides convenient print-from or scan-to capabilities for today’s ‘on the go’ workforce in XPS, PDF, JPEG and TIFF. • The optional 4,000-sheet finisher provides the professional touch your output deserves. Add the 7 bin mailbox and booklet/trifold unit and you can efficiently handle large production runs in-house, optimizing time and minimizing costs.
• The long life technology and ‘class leading’ drum yields deliver extended preventive maintenance intervals and maximize device “uptime”. This adds up to ultra-reliable operation and a low total cost of ownership.
• Kyocera Command Center RX, the MFP’s embedded web home page, gives you the remote access you need to check device status, establish system settings, or access stored Document Box files from your desktop.
• An impressive toner yield of 70,000 pages allows you to run high quality, long print jobs in crisp black & white, maximizing productivity and minimizing interruption.